This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
Disease surveillance, control and prevention programs to protect Mississippians from the cost and burdens of disease.
- Flu and pneumonia: Flu shot availability, high-risk groups, and flu prevention
- Mosquito-borne illnesses: West Nile virus, Zika virus, St. Louis encephalitis, and more
- STD/HIV: HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases
- Chronic diseases: Cancer, diabetes, heart disease and more
- Communicable diseases: Tuberculosis, hepatitis and other reportable diseases
See the menu in this section for more communicable disease topics.
Get weekly restaurant inspections and more by e-mail:
Last reviewed on Sep 10, 2004